From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Le Puy (disambiguation))
Le Puy may refer to the following municipalities in France:
- Le Puy, Doubs, in the Doubs department
- Le Puy, Gironde, in the Gironde department
- Le Puy-en-Velay, in the Haute-Loire department
- Le Puy-Notre-Dame, in the Maine-et-Loire department
- Le Puy-Sainte-Réparade, in the Bouches-du-Rhône department
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.