(Redirected from Lead Oxide)
Common lead oxides include:
- Lead(II) oxide, PbO, litharge, massicot
- Lead(II,IV) oxide, Pb3O4, minium, red lead
- Lead dioxide (lead(IV) oxide), PbO2
Less common lead oxides are:
- Lead(II,IV) oxide, Pb2O3, lead sesquioxide
- Pb12O19 (monoclinic, dark-brown or black crystals)
- The so-called black lead oxide, which is a mixture of PbO and fine-powdered metal Pb and used in the production of lead acid batteries.
|This set index page lists chemical compounds articles associated with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.