Leather jacket (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Leatherjacket (disambiguation))
|Look up leather-jacket or leatherjacket in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A leather jacket is a coat made of real or imitation leather.
Leather jacket or leatherjacket may also refer to:
- Leather Jackets (album), a 1986 album by Elton John
- Leather Jackets (film), a 1992 crime drama film by Lee Drysdale
- Barklya syringifolia or leather jacket, a species of Australian trees
- Leatherjacket fish, Oligoplites saurus, a species of jack in the Carangidae family
- Leatherjacket or filefish, family of tropical to subtropical tetraodontiform marine fish
- Leatherjacket, the larva of the crane fly
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leather jacket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.