|Representing South Korea|
|2012 Ho Chi Minh City||Middleweight|
As a middleweight (under 73 kg), Lee clinched her slot in the women's over 67 kg division 2012 Olympic South Korean National Trials where she beat 2011 World Championship runner-up An Sae-Bom and 2007 World Championship runner-up Park Hye-Mi. At the Olympics, she lost in her bronze medal bout to Anastasia Baryshnikova.
- "Spain Clinches 2 Golds; United States, Mexico Win 1 Gold Each on 3rd Day of World Taekwondo Champion". World Taekwondo Federation. 2007-05-20. Retrieved 2012-07-12.
- "Korea Wins 2 Gold Medals; Turkey, China Clinch 1 Gold Each on 4th Day of World Taekwondo Championships". World Taekwondo Federation. 2009-10-18. Retrieved 2012-07-12.
- "[2012 WC] Three Seconds to Gold" (in Korean). Yonhap News. 2013-07-20. Retrieved 2013-07-20.
- "Final Results: The 20th Asian Taekwondo Championships". World Taekwon Media. 2012-05-16. Retrieved 2012-07-12.
- "London 2012 - Taekwondo - Women's +67 kg". www.olympic.org. IOC. Retrieved 8 April 2015.
|This South Korean biographical article related to martial arts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to Taekwondo is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|