From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lenino (disambiguation))
- Lenino, Azerbaijan (disambiguation), several places
- Lenino, Crimea, Ukraine
- Lenino, Lipetsk Oblast, village in Lipetsk Oblast, Russia
- Lenino, Mahilyow Voblast, Belarus
- a settlement in Homiel Voblast, Belarus
- Lenino-Kokushkino in Tatarstan, Russia, formerly Kokushkino, an estate of the Lenin family and place of the first Lenin's exile.
- Lenino (air base), an air base in Kamchatka
- a settlement in Georgia (country)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.