Les Anges Exterminateurs
|Les Anges Exterminateurs|
|Directed by||Jean-Claude Brisseau|
|Written by||Jean-Claude Brisseau|
|Music by||Jean Musy|
|Edited by||María Luisa García|
|20 May 2006|
Les Anges Exterminateurs (English: The Exterminating Angels) is a 2006 French film directed by Jean-Claude Brisseau. It was screened at the Cannes Film Festival on 20 May 2006 and had a limited release in the United States on 7 March 2007. The film is about a director named François who embarks on a film project about female eroticism. He meets three struggling actresses who perform sexual acts in front of him. What François does not realise is that there is a lot more going on in the girls' heads than other parts and this leads to tragic consequences.
The film is semiautobiographical: in 2002 director Brisseau had been arrested on charges of harassment, fined and given a suspended one-year prison sentence. The plaintiffs were three women who had performed sexual acts in front of him during their audition.
The soundtrack for the film was composed by Jean Musy.
- Frédéric van den Driessche as François
- Maroussia Dubreuil as Charlotte
- Lise Bellynck as Julie
- Marie Allan as Stéphanie
- Raphaële Godin as Apparition 1 / Rebecca
- Margaret Zenou as Apparition 2
- Sophie Bonnet as Nathalie
- Jeanne Cellard as The grandmother
- Virginie Legeay as Virginie
- Estelle Galarme as Olivia
- Marine Danaux as Agnès
- Apolline Louis as Céline
- François Négret as Stéphanie's friend
- Burr, Ty (2007-03-16). "As eroticism, 'Angels' doesn't fly". The Boston Globe. Retrieved 2008-11-11.
- Les Anges Exterminateurs at the Internet Movie Database
- Les Anges Exterminateurs at AllMovie
- Les Anges Exterminateurs at Rotten Tomatoes
|This article about an erotic film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a French film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|