From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up levitate, levitating, or levitation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Levitation is the process by which an object is suspended against gravity, in a stable position without any solid physical contact.
Levitation or Levitate may also refer to:
- Aerodynamic, magnetic, acoustic, electromagnetic, electrostatic, gas film and optical levitation methods
- Levitation melting
- Levitation (paranormal), the claimed paranormal phenomenon of levitation, occurring without any scientific explanation
- Party levitation, aka 'Light as a feather, stiff as a board'
- Magic, an illusion where a magician levitates somebody or something
- Levitation (film), a 1997 Scott D. Goldstein film
- Levitation (band), an English psychedelic band, 1990–1994
- Levitation (festival), an annual psychedelic music festival founded in 2008
- "Levitate" (Hadouken! song)
- "Levitate" (Hollywood Undead song)
- "Levitation", song by Circa Zero from Circus Hero
- "The Levitated", song by Scale the Summit from The Collective
- "Levitate", song by Imagine Dragons from the film Passengers
- "Levitate", song by Imelda May from Life Love Flesh Blood
- "Levitate", song by Opshop from You Are Here
- "untitled 07 | levitate", song by Kendrick Lamar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Levitation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.