From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lido in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A lido is a British English term for public outdoor swimming pool and surrounding area with facilities, or a developed section adjacent to a beach or on a cruise ship (lido deck) where people can swim and lounge.
Lido may also refer to:
- Lido, a district in the city of Fez, Morocco
- Lido, an area in Chaoyang District, Beijing
- Lido (Belgrade), a river beach on the Danube in Belgrade, Serbia
- Lidö, an island in Sweden
- Lido di Venezia, an 11-kilometre-long sandbar near Venice, Italy
- Di Lido Island, a neighborhood of the South Beach district of Miami Beach, Florida
- Lido Beach, Florida, a beach on Lido Key
- Lido Beach, New York, a census-designated place in Nassau County
- Lido Isle, Newport Beach, a man-made island, located in the harbor of Newport Beach, California
- Lido Isles, a subdivision in Pembroke Pines, Florida
- Lido Key, a barrier island off the coast of Sarasota, Florida
- Lido, Papua New Guinea, a village
Art, entertainment, and media
- Lido (musician), a Norwegian producer.
- Lido (album), the 2001 debut album from British indie rock group Clearlake
- Lido (EP), the 2013 debut EP from American math pop group The Colourist
- Lido, the 1992 debut album from British indie rock group Th' Faith Healers
- "Lido Shuffle", a 1976 song by Boz Scaggs from his album Silk Degrees
Computing and technology
- Lightweight Information Describing Objects, an XML schema for describing objects in collections
- Le Lido, a cabaret and burlesque dance show establishment on the Champs-Élysées in Paris, France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lido.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.