(Redirected from Light horse)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lighthorse or Light Horse may refer to:
- Light cavalry
- Calcutta Light Horse, Indian Army reserve unit during the British Raj
- Light Horse Regiment, South African Army unit
- 2nd/14th Light Horse Regiment, Australian Army Regiment
- Australian Light Horse, mounted infantry who fought in World War I
- The Lighthorsemen (film), a 1987 feature film about an Australian Light Horse unit
- Lighthorse (American Indian police)
- 3rd Squadron, 17th Cavalry Regiment (United States)
- South Alberta Light Horse
- Henry Lee III, nicknamed "Light Horse Harry"
- Horse&Rider, magazine formerly called Light Horse
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lighthorse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.