From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Liouville's theorem has various meanings, all mathematical results named after Joseph Liouville:
- In complex analysis, see Liouville's theorem (complex analysis)
- There is also a related theorem on harmonic functions
- In conformal mappings, see Liouville's theorem (conformal mappings)
- In Hamiltonian mechanics, see Liouville's theorem (Hamiltonian)
- In linear differential equations, see Liouville's formula
- In transcendence theory and diophantine approximations, the theorem that any Liouville number is transcendental
- In differential algebra, see Liouville's theorem (differential algebra)
- In differential geometry, see Liouville's equation
|This disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.