(Redirected from Lithics)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lithic or lithics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lithic may refer to:
- Relating to stone tools
- Lithic analysis, the analysis of stone tools and other chipped stone artifacts
- Lithic technology, the array of techniques to produce tools from stone
- Lithic reduction, the process of removing flakes from a stone to make a tool
- Lithic flake, the portion of a rock removed to make a tool
- Lithic core, the part of a stone which has had flakes removed from it
- Lithic stage, the North American prehistoric period before 10,000 years ago
- Lithic fragment (geology), pieces of rock, eroded to sand size, and now sand grains in a sedimentary rock
- Lithic sandstone, sandstone with a significant component of (above) lithic fragments
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lithic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.