In other international tournaments, he tied for 5-6th place at Dushanbe 1962 (Leonid Shamkovich won); won 12th place at Havana 1967 (4th Armies-ch, Vlastimil Hort won); took 16th place at Tallinn 1971 (Paul Keres and Mikhail Tal won);, and tied for 8-9th place in the 10th Rubinstein Memorial at Polanica Zdrój 1972 (Jan Smejkal won).
Myagmarsuren was a four-time Mongolian chess champion (1965, 1980, 1981, 1982). He played ten times for Mongolia in the Chess Olympiads (1960–1974 and 1980–1982), where he won an individual gold medal at the fourth board (+14 –1 =5) at Leipzig 1960.
- Zonals in USSR, CIS and Asia
- World Chess Championship : 1967-69 cycle : 1967 Sousse Interzonal
- Welcome to the Chessmetrics site Archived 2006-04-14 at the Wayback Machine.
- Tallinn 1971
- "Л.Мягмарсүрэн" [L. Myagmarsuren]. MongolChess. Retrieved 2015-05-31.
- OlimpBase :: the encyclopaedia of team chess
- "Shatar". Internet Chess Club. Retrieved 3 March 2011.