From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Llansantffraid)
Llansanffraid and variant spellings of this Welsh place name may refer to:
- Llansantffraed, a parish and small settlement in the community of Talybont-on-Usk, near Brecon, in Powys, Wales
- Llansantffraid, Ceredigion or Llansantffraed, a parish and village near Llanon in Ceredigion
- Llansantffraid-ym-Mechain (sometimes spelt Llansanffraid without a "t"), a village, community and post town between Oswestry and Welshpool in Powys, Wales, close to the border with Shropshire
- Llansanffraid Glan Conwy, usually shortened to Glan Conwy, a village and electoral division in the county borough of Conwy, north Wales
- Several other parishes of the same name and variant spellings are disambiguated in the Welsh language Wikipedia at Llansantffraid (Welsh). In Welsh, llan = church, parish or village; sant = saint; Ffraid = Brigid
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.