(Redirected from London Agreement (disambiguation))
The London Agreement may refer to one of the following agreements signed in London:
- The London Charter of the International Military Tribunal of 8 August 1945 setting down the laws and procedures by which the Nuremberg trials were to be conducted
- The London Agreement of 1949 establishing the International Authority for the Ruhr
- The Agreement on German External Debts of 27 February 1953
- The Peres-Hussein London Agreement of 1987 signed by Shimon Peres and King Hussein of Jordan
- The London Agreement (2000) of 2000, which came into effect on 1 May 2008 and relates to the language provisions under the European Patent Convention
- The Zürich and London Agreement of 1959 regarding Cyprus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title London Agreement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.