From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Longacre (disambiguation))
Longacre, long acre or longacres may refer to:
- Drovers' road#Long acre, wide grassy road verges
- Long Acre, a street in London, England
- Longacre Square, former name for Times Square and Duffy Square in Manhattan, USA
- Longacres, St Albans, England (site of Marconi Instruments)
- Longacre Theatre, a Broadway theatre, New York, USA
- Queen's Theatre, Long Acre, a former London theatre, England
- Longacres, a former horse-racing track in Washington, USA
- Longacres Mile Handicap, a horse race held now annually at Emerald Downs racetrack in Auburn, Washington, USA
- Longacre Press, a publisher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Longacre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.