Lord's Prayer (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Lord's Prayer is a central prayer in Christianity.
Lord's Prayer may also refer to:
- "The Lord's Prayer" (Albert Hay Malotte song), a 1935 song by Albert Hay Malotte
- "The Lord's Prayer", a 1972 song written and recorded by Roy Harper on the album Lifemask
- "The Lord's Prayer" (David Fanshawe song), a song written by David Fanshawe from the African Sanctus
- "The Lord's Prayer" (Sister Janet Mead song), a 1973 song and album recorded by Sister Janet Mead
- "The Lord's Prayer", a song by Siouxsie and the Banshees, based on highlights of the jam performed by the band at their debut concert in 1976
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lord's Prayer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.