From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lou (film))
Lou may refer to:
- a unisex name or shortening of Louis or Louise
- Lou (singer), the stage name of Louise Hoffner (born 1963), German pop singer
- Lou (surname 娄), the 229th most common surname in China
- Lou (surname 楼), the 269th most common surname in China
- Lou (2010 film)
- Lou (2017 film), a Pixar short
- Lou!, a French series of comic books, created by Julien Neel, which has been an award winner of the Angoulême International Comics Festival Prix Jeunesse 9-12 ans
- Lyon Olympique Universitaire, a rugby union team playing in the Top14 competition of France
- Bowman Field (airport) (IATA airport code LOU), an airport in Louisville, Kentucky, USA
- Lou Island, a Papua New Guinean island
- Lou language (disambiguation), multiple languages
- Lord of Ultima, a browser based MMORTS game developed by EA
- Letter of understanding, a formal text that sums up the terms and understanding of a contract which mostly has been negotiated up to this point only in spoken form.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.