Love Out Loud (Earl Thomas Conley song)
|"Love Out Loud"|
|Single by Earl Thomas Conley|
|from the album The Heart of It All|
|B-side||"No Chance No Dance"|
|Released||March 13, 1989|
|Producer(s)||Emory Gordy, Jr., Randy Scruggs|
|Earl Thomas Conley singles chronology|
"Love Out Loud" is a song written by Thom Schuyler, and recorded by American country music artist Earl Thomas Conley. It was released in March 1989 as the fourth single from the album The Heart of It All. The song was Earl Thomas Conley's eighteenth and final number one on the country chart as a solo artist. The single went to number one for one week and spent fifteen weeks on the country chart. It was covered in 2016 by Lorrie Morgan on her album Letting Go...Slow.
"Love Out Loud" debuted on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks for the week of March 18, 1989.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||2|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||58|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||11|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 88.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 6373." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. June 26, 1989. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
- "Earl Thomas Conley – Chart history" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Earl Thomas Conley.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1989". RPM. December 23, 1989. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
- "Best of 1989: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1989. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
"A Better Man"
by Clint Black
|Billboard Hot Country Singles
June 17, 1989
"I Don't Want to Spoil the Party"
by Rosanne Cash
|This 1989 country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|