Love Is a Many Splendored Thing
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Love is a Many Splendored Thing)
Love Is a Many Splendored Thing may refer to:
- A Many-Splendoured Thing, a 1952 novel by Han Suyin
- Love Is a Many-Splendored Thing (film), a 1955 film based on the novel starring William Holden and Jennifer Jones
- "Love Is a Many-Splendored Thing" (song), a song written for the film by Sammy Fain and Paul Francis Webster
- Love Is a Many Splendored Thing (TV series), a soap opera based on the film
- "A Many Splendored Thing" (Homicide: Life on the Street), a second season episode of the television series Homicide: Life on the Street
- A song by the punk rock band AFI on the vinyl version of the album Very Proud of Ya
- "Love Is a Really, Really, Perfectly Okay Thing", an episode of Cheers
- Love Is a Many-Splintered Thing, an episode of The Simpsons
- Love Is a Many Strangled Thing, another episode of The Simpsons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Love Is a Many Splendored Thing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.