November 12, 1978
Columbia, South Carolina
Lyn Moran (born Lyn Stuckey on November 12, 1978) is an American entertainer best known for being a cast member of the children's performing group The Wiggles.
Early life and education
In February 2003, Moran began touring with The Wiggles on The Dorothy The Dinosaur Tour as one of the Wiggly Dancers and as Dorothy the Dinosaur. On television, Moran had a recurring role on The Wiggles as Dorothy the Dinosaur on more than twenty episodes shown on the Disney Channel between 2005 and 2006, and also as one of their Friendly Pirates. She last appeared with the Wiggles in late 2008.
She is married to Australian fellow performer Sam Moran, another member of The Wiggles who was the Yellow Wiggle from November 2006 to January 2012. According to news reports, they met in 2003, while working together. The couple's first child was born in January 2010 in Sydney.
- "Lyn Stuckey". TV.com. Retrieved 2007-08-14.
- "Southern Strutt Dance - Lyn Stuckey". Southern Strutt Dance. Retrieved 2011-12-24.
- Sailing Around the World program guide, The Wiggles Touring Pty, 2005.
- Lyn Stuckey at the Wayback Machine (archived April 17, 2003)
- Fouch, Robert L. (2007-07-29). "Fast Chat: Sam Moran". Newsday. Retrieved 2007-08-14.
- "Wagga Wiggle has a lot to sing about". The Daily Advertiser. 21 January 2010. Retrieved 21 January 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lyn Moran.|
- "Southern Strutt Dance - Lyn Stuckey". Southern Strutt Dance.
- Lyn Stuckey at the Wayback Machine (archived April 17, 2003) bio on The Wiggles website
|This article about an American entertainer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|