|Hugo Dorph (CEO)|
|Products||ERP suites, Internet & Security|
|Revenue||DKK 220 million (2009)|
Number of employees
Maconomy originates from the company PPU Software A/S, founded in Denmark in 1983. In 1989 PPU Software A/S defined a new strategy based on a new base technology, which was encapsulated in a subsidiary called PPU Maconomy A/S.
The Maconomy headquarters were located in Copenhagen, Denmark. Additionally, Maconomy had offices in five other countries: The Netherlands (Benelux), Norway, Sweden, the United Kingdom and the United States. Maconomy also had offshore development operations in Kiev, Ukraine, and an extensive partner network in Europe, UK, India, Canada, South Africa and other countries.
Maconomy provides ERP products that it claims integrate companies’ project and finance processes into one system. Its industry specific products are aimed primarily at Professional Services Organizations, including consulting firms, marketing communications firms and other knowledge-intensive organizations.
The software itself consists of a core module featuring finance, time registration and job costing functionalities. Add-on modules such as Human Resources (HR) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) can be integrated with the product.
- "Maconomy partner network". International Maconomy partners. Maconomy HQ. Retrieved 2009-08-25.
- "Maconomy UK partners with Version One". Maconomy UK Partnership. Accountingweb.co.uk. Retrieved 2009-08-14.
- "OMX Nordic Exchange". Official site. Nasdaq OMX. Retrieved 2009-08-25.
- "Company History". Maconomy Company History. Maconomy HQ. Retrieved 2009-08-14.
- "Maconomy successfully acquired by Deltek". Pressroom. Maconomy. Retrieved 2010-08-12.
- "Maconomy People Planner: Act on Facts". About Maconomy People Planner. Maconomy HQ. Retrieved 2009-08-25.
- "Find the subplots of your business". About Maconomy Analytix. Maconomy HQ. Retrieved 2009-08-28.