(Redirected from MAGMA)
|Look up magma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Magma is molten rock found under the Earth's surface.
Magma may also refer to:
- Magma (company), developer of casting process simulator software
- Magma Communications, defunct Ottawa-based ISP acquired in early 2004 by Primus Canada
- Magma computer algebra system, a software package for solving mathematical problems
- MagmaFS, an experimental filesystem for Linux and BSD kernels based on distributed hash tables
- Matrix Algebra on GPU and Multicore Architectures, a linear-algebra library.
- Magma (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Magma (Jonathan Darque), a supervillain enemy of Spider-Man
- Magma, a character in the anime Spider Riders
- Magma (Gorath), a fictional character featured in the film Gorath
- Alien Magma, an Ultra Seijin (fictional alien)
- Team Magma, an evil team from the world of Pokémon
- Magma (algebra), an algebraic structure consisting of a set together with a binary operation
- Category of magmas, with magmas as objects and morphisms given by homomorphisms of operations
- Magma (philosophy), a mode of Being in Cornelius Castoriadis' ontological paradigm
- Magma (band), a French experimental progressive rock band
- Magma (Magma album), 1970 album
- Magma (Gojira album), 2016 album
- Magma, a novel by Thomas Thiemeyer
- Magma: Volcanic Disaster, a 2006 television film
- Magma Design Automation, an electronic design automation software company
- Magma (genus), a genus of flies in the family Muscidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.