|Sushil Mantri (Chairman) and (Managing Director)|
Mantri Developers is an Real estate company in India. developed properties in top cities of India like Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and Pune. Its constructions are used for residential, commercial, retail, hospitality, office, senior-living and educational purposes. They completed 23 projects covering 10 million square feet of constructed area and has an equal of amount of area under various stages of construction.
Mr. Sushil Mantri is the chairman and managing director of Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd. & vice president of CREDAI, which is considered as the apex body for private real estate developers in India. Received CII-ITC Sustainability Award 2012, by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee.
Sushil Mantri also won the Lifetime Achievement Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Real Estate Sector at the Real Estate Awards 2012. 
Aditya Sikri is the new chief executive officer, propcare mall management and commercial leasing.
Mantri Developers was awarded for "having created the right brand impact" at the Real Estate Excellence Summit and Awards 2013 (hosted by WCRC Leaders Asia). Mantri Celestia won the "Best 50% Complete Residential Project under Mid-Segment in Hyderabad" by CNBC AWAAZ Real Estate Awards 2013. The CSR initiative of Mantri Developers, Mantri SEVA was awarded for Best CSR activity at CREDAI 2013, Bangalore.
Mantri DSK Pinnacle: Mantri Developers in association with DSK are developing South India's tallest residential tower in Bangalore. They have also developed and promoted Mantri Square, one of India's largest shopping mall, with a bowling alley, a cinema theatre and food court.
- "Company Overview of Mantri Developers Private Limited". bloomberg.com. Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved 10 April 2015.
- "About Mantri Developers - Mantri Developers & Cisco Strategic ICT Partners". http://newsroom.cisco.com. cisco. Retrieved 1 August 2014. External link in
- "Mr. Sushil Mantri CREDAI". http://www.credai.org/. credai. Retrieved 1 August 2014. External link in
- "Sustainability Award". Business Standard. Retrieved 2013-01-28.
- "Real Estate Awards". Stars of the Industry. Retrieved 2014-02-13.
- "Aditya Sikri, CEO". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2013-08-31.
- "Exclusive Interview of Shri. Sunil Mantri Chairman of Mantri Realty and President of NAREDCO". indiaunboundmag.com. Iindiaunboundmag. Retrieved 10 April 2015.
- "CNBC Awaaz Real Estate Awards". Samachar. Retrieved 2014-01-06.
- "Best CSR Activity Award". Samachar. Retrieved 2013-05-03.
- "Mantri Altius". The Hindu. Retrieved 2005-10-09.
- "Lose your nosy neighbours - Mantri Altius, on Raj Bhavan Road". businesstoday.intoday.in/. businesstoday. Retrieved 6 August 2014.
- "Mantri Espana, CEO". The Economic Times.
- "Mantri Pinnacle-Ultra luxurious and tallest residential tower in South India". Economictimes. economictimes.indiatimes.com/. 8 Aug 2012. Retrieved 6 August 2014.
- "Bangalore's largest mall, Mantri Square". The Hindu. thehindu.com. March 15, 2010. Retrieved 6 August 2014.