From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from MUT)
|Look up Mut, mout, or mut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mut is an ancient Egyptian mother goddess.
Mut may also refer to:
- Mixed-breed dog (properly spelled as mutt)
- Precinct of Mut, Egypt
- Mut, Mersin, a district of Mersin Province, Turkey
MUT may refer to:
- Material Under Test
- Methylmalonyl Coenzyme A mutase, a mitochondrial enzyme
- MUT (zinc finger protein), a synthetic zinc finger protein
- Mauritius Time, a time zone used in Mauritius
- MultiUser Talk, an obsolete BBS chat program
- Military University of Technology in Warsaw (Jarosław Dąbrowski Military University of Technology in Warsaw)
- Manar University of Tripoli, in Lebanon
- Mitsubishi MUT (Multi-Use Tester), a series of essential diagnostic and reprogramming tools for Mitsubishi Motors automobiles
- Madden Ultimate Team, a gameplay mode in the Madden NFL series of video games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.