Maggie Lloyd Williams
It is proposed that this article be deleted because of the following concern:
If you can address this concern by improving, copyediting, sourcing, renaming, or merging the page, please edit this page and do so. You may remove this message if you improve the article or otherwise object to deletion for any reason. Although not required, you are encouraged to explain why you object to the deletion, either in your edit summary or on the talk page. If this template is removed, do not replace it.
The article may be deleted if this message remains in place for seven days, i.e., after 14:41, 6 December 2019 (UTC).
Maggie Lloyd Williams (born around 1975 at Masvingo) is an actor of Zimbabwean origin who now resides in the United Kingdom.
Maggie Lloyd Williams was born around 1975 in Masvingo, a town in south-eastern Zimbabwe and the capital of Masvingo Province. She lives in the United Kingdom. She has performed at renowned art centers including the Soho Theater and Shakespeare's Globe, both in London in the United Kingdom. Among other stages she has made appearance in are the Tricycle Theater and the National Theater, also in the United Kingdom. Aside her stage appearances, Maggie has appeared in movies since the year 2000. She is best known for her movie appearances "The Low Down" (2000), "Red Cap" (2003) and "Sirens" (2002). Maggie has also featured in numerous television series's including Dirty Work (2000 ), Secret Diary of a Call Girl (2007) and in the first episode of the long-running British soap opera East Enders.
She co-authored "Actions: The Actors' Thesaurus" with Marina Caldarone, the drama director of the Crying Out Loud voiceover production company, in 2006. The book is a thesaurus of "actioning" words along with transitive "playable action verbs" meant to help theatre directors, practitioners and actors in their rehearsal.
She influenced the publication in 2008 of the musical theatre training guide "Acting in Musical Theatre: A Comprehensive Course".
- "Maggie Lloyd Williams Net Worth 2017: Awesome Facts You Need to Know". networthpost.com. Retrieved 2017-11-30.
- Caldarone, Marina; Lloyd-Williams, Maggie (2004). Actions: The Actors' Thesaurus. Nick Hern. ISBN 9781854596741.
- Caldarone, Marina; Conte, Marilyn Le (2006-10-01). Radioactive monologues for women: for radio, stage and screen. Methuen Drama. ISBN 9780413775801.
- Abbott, John (2009). Improvisation in Rehearsal. Nick Hern Books. ISBN 9781854595232.
- Perry, Chris (2016-02-03). The Kaleidoscope British Christmas Television Guide 1937-2013. Lulu.com. ISBN 9781900203609.
- Deer, Joe; Vera, Rocco Dal (2008-05-09). Acting in Musical Theatre: A Comprehensive Course. Routledge. ISBN 9781135978419.