(Redirected from Maka (disambiguation))
Maka or MAKA may refer to:
- Maka people, of Cameroon
- Makaa language, of Cameroon
- Maká, a Native American people in Paraguay
- Maká language, spoken by the Maká
- Maka (satrapy), a province of the Achaemenid Empire
- Maka, Biffeche, capital of the kingdom of Biffeche in pre-colonial Senegal
- Maka village, in Pakistan
- Maka Obolashvili, Georgian track and field athlete
- Claude Makélélé, French footballer
- Maka Albarn, a character in the Soul Eater manga and anime series
- Maka (artist), Mexican artist, member of the Salón de la Plástica Mexicana
- The Azerbaijan National Aerospace Agency
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.