(Redirected from Malachy (disambiguation))
|Look up Malachi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Malachi was a Jewish prophet in the Hebrew Bible.
Malachi or Malachy may also refer to:
- Malachi, Ontario, Canada, an unincorporated community
- Malachi (given name)
- Rabbi Malachi ben Jacob HaKohen (died 1780s), 17th-century Italian Rabbi
- Malachi Cush (1980- ), Irish singer who records under the mononym "Malachi"
- John Malachi (1919–1987), American jazz pianist
- Saint Malachy (1095–1148)
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Malachi (album), debut album of Malachi Cush
- The Malachi Brothers, fictional characters and the main antagonists in the musical Happy Days
- Book of Malachi, a book of the Hebrew Bible
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malachi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.