From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Malaguena)
|Look up malagueña in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Malagueña may refer to:
- Malagueña, pertaining to the city of Málaga, Spain
- La malagueña, a painting from 1917 by Julio Romero de Torres
- Malagueña (genre), a Venezuelan genre of folk music
- Malagueña (song), the sixth movement of the Suite Andalucia by Ernesto Lecuona
- Malagueñas (flamenco style), the flamenco palo or style
- "Malagueña Salerosa", a 1947 Mexican song by Elpidio Ramírez, Roque Ramírez and Pedro Galindo
- Malagueña, the second movement of Dmitri Shostakovich's Fourteenth Symphony
- Malagueña, the second movement of Maurice Ravel's Rapsodie espagnole
- Malagueña, a piece from Spanish composer Isaac Albéniz's famous piano composition España, Opus 165
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malagueña.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.