(Redirected from Manezh (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up manège in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
It may refer to any riding school, riding arena or exercise rectangle, or specifically to:
- the Salle du Manège in Paris, France
or, also with the spelling "Manezh", to one of the following:
- the Konnogvardeisky Manege in St. Petersburg, Russia
- the Mikhailovsky Manege in Petersburg
- the Moscow Manege in Moscow, Russia
- Manege Square, in Moscow and St.Petersburg
- Manege (circus), a circular stage in the center of a circus tent
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manege.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.