From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Manheim)
Mannheim is a city in Germany.
Mannheim or Manheim may also refer to:
- Mannheim (surname)
- Mannheim, Ontario, Canada
- Mannheim Road, a major north-south thoroughfare in the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Mannheim (Sanmar, Maryland), U.S.
- Mannheim (Linville, Virginia), U.S., historic home built in 1788 by one of the first German immigrants to the Shenandoah Valley.
- Manheim, New York, U.S.
- Manheim, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Manheim Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Manheim Auctions, major wholesale automobile auction company
- Midgard or Mannheim, the home of men in Norse mythology
- "(Weird) Manheim", a song by the band Mayhem on their 1987 EP Deathcrush
- Mannheim School, variety of classical music
- PEN/Ralph Manheim Medal for Translation
- Adler Mannheim
- SV Waldhof Mannheim
- VfR Mannheim
- Mannheim Steamroller
- FV Mannheim, a trawler requisitioned by the Kriegsmarine during World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mannheim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.