From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Manitou Islands)
Manitou Island may refer to:
- Manitou Island (Lake Superior), a small island off the eastern tip of the Michigan's Keweenaw Peninsula
- Manitou Island (Wisconsin), one of the Apostle Islands on Lake Superior
- The Manitou Islands, in Lake Michigan near the Michigan's Leelanau Peninsula consisting of
- Manitou Island (White Bear Lake), Minnesota
Manitou Islands may refer to:
- Manitou Islands (Lake Nipissing), a series of small islands in Lake Nipissing in Ontario, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manitou Island.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.