From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mark VII (disambiguation))
Mark VII or Mark 7 often refers to the seventh version of a product, frequently military hardware. "Mark", meaning "model" or "variant", can be abbreviated "Mk."
Mark VII or Mark 7 can specifically refer to:
In military and weaponry
- BL 6 inch Mk VII naval gun (1899), British naval gun that also served as an Army field gun
- BL 8 inch Howitzer Mk 6 - 8, a Vickers gun from World War I; the Mk VII was introduced in 1916
- Mark VII tank, a British tank design from World War I
- BL 14 inch / 45 mk VII naval gun, Royal Navy gun from the 1930s
- .303 round Mk VII (1910): standard British Empire rifle and machine-gun cartridge in World Wars I and II.
- Tank, Light Mk VII also known as the Tetrarch tank; British light tank designed in 1938
- 16"/50 caliber Mark 7 gun, an American naval gun used aboard Iowa-class battleships
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk VII; high altitude Royal Air Force fighter variant with pressurised cabin
- Mark 7 nuclear bomb (1951–1955), ; an American nuclear bomb
- Jaguar Mark VII (1951–1956), a large four-door British sports sedan
- Lincoln Continental Mark VII (1984–1992), an American personal luxury car
- Mark 7 or Mark VII, the seventh chapter of the Gospel of Mark in the New Testament of the Christian Bible
- Pope Mark VII of Alexandria, Coptic Pope in 1745–1769
- Mark VII Limited, a production company of actor, producer, and director Jack Webb
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mark VII.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.