From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mark XV (disambiguation))
Mark XV or Mark 15 often refers to the 15th version of a product, frequently military hardware. "Mark", meaning "model" or "variant", can be abbreviated "Mk."
Mark XV or Mark 15 can specifically refer to:
In military and weaponry
- Mark 15 torpedo, 1930 US Navy weapon plagued with development problems in World War II
- Supermarine Spitfire XV; a designation reserved for use with the Supermarine Seafire
- Mark 15 nuclear bomb; 1950s American thermonuclear bomb
- Mark 15 Phalanx CIWS; automated anti-missile gatling gun, entered US Navy service in 1980
- Mark 15 and Mark XV, the fifteenth chapter of the Gospel of Mark in the New Testament of the Christian Bible.
- IWC Mark XV; pilot watch produced by International Watch Company from 1999 to 2006.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mark XV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.