From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Marple (disambiguation))
Marple may refer to:
- Marple, Greater Manchester, a town close to Stockport, in England
- Marple Bridge, a village within the Metropolitan Borough of Stockport, in Greater Manchester, England.
- Marple Township, Delaware County, Pennsylvania, in the United States
- Carole Marple (born 1941), Australian politician
- Stan Marple, a Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- Miss Marple, a fictional character created by Agatha Christie
- S. Lawrence Marple, Jr., a scholar of signal processing
- Agatha Christie's Marple (aka Marple), a British TV series from 2004 onwards, with Geraldine McEwan and later Julia McKenzie
- Miss Marple (TV series), a British TV series from 1984 to 1992, with Joan Hickson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.