Jump to navigation Jump to search
Maruf or Maroof may refer to:
- Ma'ruf, an Islamic term
- Maruf, Afghanistan, a town in Kandahar, Afghanistan
- Maruf, Iran, a village in Hamadan, Iran
- Maruf, Okara, a town in Okara, Punjab, Pakistan
- Maroof, Gujrat, a village in Gujrat, Punjab, Pakistan
- Maruf, Dhaka, Bogra, Bangladesh
- Maruf (film), 2002 Turkish film written and produced by Önder Çakar
- Maroof (horse) (1990-1999), a racehorse
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maruf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.