Mass Appeal may refer to:
- Mass Appeal (play), 1980 play by Bill C. Davis
- Mass Appeal (film), 1984 screen adaptation of the play
- Mass Appeal (media), Brooklyn-based magazine and media company
- "Mass Appeal" (song), hip-hop song by Gang Starr from the album Hard to Earn
- Mass Appeal: Best of Gang Starr, Gang Starr compilation album
- Massappeal, Australian hardcore punk band formed in 1985
- Argumentum ad populum, or "appeal to the masses"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mass Appeal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.