In 1996 he became Founding Director of NACALCO Center for Applied Linguistics in Yaoundé, Cameroon. From 1993 to 1997 Dr. Tadadjeu was Head of the Department of African Languages and Linguistics at the University of Yaoundé. He was also was Professor of Linguistics at the University of Yaoundé. 
He died on December 30, 2012.
- Démocratie de Partage du Pouvoir : Pour le Modèle P3 au Cameroun [Academic Literature, ANACLAC/NACALCO, 1997]
- Confédération des Etats Unis d'Afrique [Academic Literature, Editions BUMA KOR, 1996]
- Training manual for the teaching of national languages in primary schools [Reference book, Collection PROPELCA, 1991]
- Le defi de Babel au Cameroun [Academic Literature, Collection PROPELCA, 1990] (Co-authored with Elisabeth Gfeller and Gabriel Mba)
- Tadadjeu, Maurice and Etienne Sadembouo. 1979. Alphabet Générale des Langues Camerounaises. Departement des Langues Africaines et Linguistique, Université de Yaoundé, Cameroun.
- Post Newsline (Cameroon)
- "Obituary: Professor Maurice Tadadjeu, PanAfricanist and One of Cameroon’s Finest Linguists, Dies," Cameroon Web News, 30 December 2012 (accessed 22 February 2013)
- Linguapax website
|This article about a Cameroonian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|