Md. Enamur Rahman
Dr. Md Enamur Rahman (ডাঃ এনামুর রহমান)
|Member of Parliament and professional doctor from Savar Upazila.|
|Political party||Bangladesh Awami League|
Md. Enamur Rahman is the founding chairman of Enam Medical College and Hospital. He was elected to parliament in 2013 from Dhaka-19 unopposed. He bragged about killing people extrajudicially by using law enforcement to a journalist in July 2017.
- "Indian Prime Minister Modi pays respects to Bangladesh Liberation War martyrs". bdnews24.com. Retrieved 2 May 2017.
- "Ruling MP Enam's father-in-law rescued -bdnews24.com". bdnews24.com. Retrieved 2 May 2017.
- "Inside Enam Medical College Hospital". The Daily Star. 12 May 2013. Retrieved 2 May 2017.
- "The number now goes up to 151". Dhaka Tribune. Retrieved 2 May 2017.
- "AL MP's warning of 'crossfire' creates panic". Prothom Alo. Retrieved 2018-07-22.
|This article about a Bangladeshi politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|