Medical Hypothesis, Discovery & Innovation in Ophthalmology
|Edited by||Fatemeh Heidary|
International Virtual Ophthalmic Research Center (United States)
|ISO 4||Med. Hypothesis Discov. Innov. Ophthalmol.|
Medical Hypothesis, Discovery & Innovation in Ophthalmology  is a quarterly peer-reviewed open access medical journal covering ophthalmology. It was established in 2012 by Fatemeh Heidary. The journal is published by the International Virtual Ophthalmic Research Center, a nonprofit corporation registered in Texas, United States. The journal was published from 2012 to 2015 by MEPTIC (owned by R. GHAREBAGHI), which has been transferred to a new organization, International Virtual Ophthalmic Research Center (IVORC) since January 2015.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in Scopus, Chemical Abstracts Service, Publons, and PubMed Central. The Dimensions website indicates that each paper at this journal has around 5 citations, on average.
The journal follows the ethical principles of the World Association of Medical Editors and the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors.
- Med Hypothesis Discov Innov Ophthalmol (2012). "Medical hypothesis, discovery & innovation ophthalmology journal". WorldCat. International Virtual Ophthalmic Research Center. OCLC 837416272. Retrieved 2020-07-11.
- "Fatemeh Heidary, MD, MPH, PhD, FAAO, FICO - Google Scholar". scholar.google.com. Google Scholar. Retrieved 2020-07-11.
- "ivorc.com". ivorc.com. Retrieved 2020-07-11.
- "NLM catalog".
- "Princeton University Library".
- "Official website of Medical Hypothesis, Discovery & Innovation in Ophthalmology".
- "Scopus preview - Scopus - Medical Hypothesis, Discovery, and Innovation in Ophthalmology". www.scopus.com. Retrieved 2021-09-11.
- "CAS Source Index (CASSI)".
- "United States National Library of Medicine".
- "MEHDI ophthalmology journal".
- "Journals Whose Editors Belong to WAME".
- "Journals stating that they follow the ICMJE".