From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Medical center)
Medical Center or medical centre may refer to:
- The Australian term for a collection of Medical Services on the same site, such as the services of a General Practitioner dealing in Family medicine, Pharmacist, Pathology, Radiology, Dentist etc.
- larger complex of medical facilities often including hospitals, research facilities, medical schools, and/or other health care facilities
- Medical Center station (disambiguation), transit stations of the name
- Medical Center (TV series), a 1969-1976 medical drama series on CBS
- Illinois Medical District, a neighborhood in the Near West Side community area of Chicago, Illinois alternatively known as Medical Center
- Illinois Medical District (CTA), a station on the Chicago Transit Authority's Blue Line serving the above neighborhood; previous known as Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center (MBTA station), a subway and BRT station in Boston commonly referred to as Medical Center
- Medical Center Station (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Medical Center.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.