Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up megalomania or megalomaniac in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Megalomania may also refer to:
- Mega Lo Mania, a 1991 multi-platform real-time strategy game by Sensible Software
- Megalomania (novel), a 1989 science-fiction novel by the author Ian Wallace
- Empire of Megalomania, a term used by Ernest Gellner in describing a stereotypical development of nationalism in 19th century Eastern Europe
- Grandiose delusions, a delusion characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful.
- Mania velichia, or Megalomania, by the Russian band Aria
- Megalomania (Enslavement of Beauty album), 2001
- Megalomania (Aqua album), 2011
- "Megalomaniac" (Incubus song), 2004
- "Megalomaniac" (KMFDM song), 1997
- "Megalomania", a song by Black Sabbath from the 1975 album Sabotage
- "Megalomania" (song), a song by Muse from the album Origin of Symmetry
- "Megalomania", a song by Pele from the 1992 album Fireworks
- "Megalomania", a song by The Blood from the 1983 album False Gestures For A Devious Public
- "Megalomania", a song by Venom from the album Prime Evil
- "Megalovania", a track off the soundtrack to the video game Undertale
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Megalomania.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.