Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up megalomania or megalomaniac in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Megalomania is an obsolete name for narcissistic personality disorder but still in use informally.
Megalomania may also refer to:
- Mega Lo Mania, a 1991 multi-platform real-time strategy game by Sensible Software
- Megalomania (novel), a 1989 science-fiction novel by the author Ian Wallace
- Empire of Megalomania, a term used by Ernest Gellner in describing a stereotypical development of nationalism in 19th century Eastern Europe
- Grandiose delusions, a delusion characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful.
- Mania velichia, or Megalomania, by the Russian band Aria
- Megalomania (Enslavement of Beauty album), 2001
- Megalomania (Aqua album), 2011
- "Megalomaniac" (Incubus song), 2004
- "Megalomaniac" (KMFDM song), 1997
- "Megalomania", a song by Black Sabbath from the 1975 album Sabotage
- "Megalomania" (song), a song by Muse from the album Origin of Symmetry
- "Megalomania", a song by Pele from the 1992 album Fireworks
- "Megalomania", a song by The Blood from the 1983 album False Gestures For A Devious Public
- "Megalomania", a song by Venom from the album Prime Evil
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Megalomania.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.