From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Melioration)
|Look up amelioration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amelioration may refer to:
- Amelioration patterns, a software design pattern
- Amelioration Act 1798, a statute enacted in the Leeward Islands regarding the treatment of slaves
- Rapid climatic amelioration, used in geology to denote a major change from glacial to interglacial stages, specifically regarding transitions in the oxygen isotope ratio cycle
- An alternative name for land improvement
- A specific type of semantic change, the introduction of positive connotations or removal of negative ones for a word or expression
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amelioration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.