(Redirected from Menelik)
Menelek or Menelik may refer to:
- Menelik I, first Emperor of Ethiopia
- Menelik II (1844–1913), Emperor of Ethiopia
- Menelek XIV, fictional Emperor of Abyssinia in the novel Beyond Thirty by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Ménélik (born 1970), French singer
- Menelik Watson (born 1988), British player of American football
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Menelek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.