(Redirected from Menelik)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Menelek or Menelik may refer to:
- Menelik I, first Emperor of Ethiopia
- Menelik II (1844–1913), Emperor of Ethiopia
- Menelek XIV, fictional Emperor of Abyssinia in the novel Beyond Thirty by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Ménélik (born 1970), French singer
- Menelik Watson (born 1988), British player of American football
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Menelek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.