Halifax Historical Museum
|Location||252 South Beach Street
Daytona Beach, Florida
|Director||Fayn LeVeille |
|Website||Halifax Historical Museum|
Merchants Bank Building
|Location||Daytona Beach, Florida United States|
|Built||1910 and 1926|
|Architect||W.B. Talley, Hall & Bond|
|Architectural style||Greek Revival, Beaux Arts|
|NRHP Reference #||86000025|
|Added to NRHP||January 6, 1986|
The Halifax Historical Museum displays local history from 5,000 BC to the present day in a National Register of Historic Places listed building designed by Wilbur B. Talley in Daytona Beach, Florida, United States. The museum is housed in the former Merchants Bank building (1910), added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places on January 6, 1986. It is located at 252 South Beach Street.
- MuseumsUSA. "Halifax Historical Museum, Daytona Beach, Florida", MuseumsUSA website, 2007. Retrieved on November 18, 2007.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Media related to Halifax Historical Museum at Wikimedia Commons
- Halifax Historical Museum (official website)
- Volusia County listings at National Register of Historic Places
- Florida's Office of Cultural and Historical Programs
|This Florida museum–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a property in Volusia County, Florida on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|