(Redirected from Messinese)
|Look up Messina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Messina is the third largest city in Sicily.
Messina may also refer to:
- Province of Messina, Italian province
- Strait of Messina, Italy
- Messina, South Africa, (now called Musina)
- Messina Chasma, a canyon on Uranus' moon Titania
- Messina (name), a surname, and a list of people with the name
- The Messina Conference, a 1955 conference which led to the creation of the European Economic Community
- Messina (album), 2012 album by French singer-songwriters Damien Saez
- F.C. Messina Peloro, football club based in Messina
- SS Messina a German (and later Kriegsmarine) cargo ship
- 18 Infantry Division Messina an Italian division of World War II
- Messina, a fictional small town in John Grisham's Bleachers
- Messenia, a region of Greece
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Messina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.