From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Metro Center)
MetroCentre, Metro Centre, MetroCenter, or Metro Center might refer to:
- Metro Center, Springfield, Massachusetts, the original, colonial settlement of the City of Springfield, Massachusetts in 1636, featuring its central business district, club quarter, cultural attractions, and an urban residential district
- Metro Centre, Toronto was a proposed retail and commercial re-development of railway lands next Toronto Union Station in the 1970s. The massive proposal was not built and the CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre and CityPlace, Toronto were built in the space it would have occupied.
- Metro Hall, a complex of three buildings in Toronto, Ontario, Canada including Metro Hall
- MetroCentre (shopping centre), the largest shopping and leisure centre in the European Union, located in Gateshead, United Kingdom
- Metrocenter Mall (Jackson, Mississippi), a shopping mall in Jackson, Mississippi, USA
- Metrocenter (Phoenix, Arizona), a shopping mall in Phoenix, Arizona, USA
- MetroCenter (Arlington, Texas), a venue in Arlington, Texas, USA
- Scotiabank Centre (formerly known as the Halifax Metro Centre), a venue in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Rockford MetroCentre, a venue in Rockford, Illinois, USA
- Fairfield Metro Center, a proposed railway station in Fairfield, Connecticut, USA
- Metro Center station, a stop on the Washington Metro
- MetroCentre railway station, railway station serving MetroCentre in Gateshead, UK
- 7th St/Metro Center (LACMTA station), a station on the Los Angeles County Metro
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MetroCentre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.