Michael H. O'Brien
|Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
from the 175th district
January 2, 2007
|Preceded by||Marie Lederer|
July 24, 1954 |
|Spouse(s)||Rita M. O'Brien|
|Residence||Fishtown Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
Michael citation needed] "Mike" O'Brien (born July 24, 1954) is a Democratic member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives representing the 175th legislative district. He was first elected in 2006.[
O'Brien's district contains such Philadelphia landmarks as Independence Hall (United States), the Liberty Bell, South Street, and Penn Treaty Park. O'Brien attended Northeast Catholic High School for Boys and La Salle University.
- "SESSION OF 2007 191ST OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY No. 1" (PDF). LEGISLATIVE JOURNAL. Pennsylvania House of Representatives. 2007-01-02. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "2006 General Election - Representative in the General Assembly". Commonwealth of PA - Elections Information. Pennsylvania Department of State. 2004. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "Rep. Michael H. O'Brien Biography". Pennsylvania House Democratic Caucus. 2008. Retrieved 2008-11-15.
- "Representative Michael H. 'Mike' O'Brien (PA)". Project Vote Smart. Project Vote Smart. 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Michael H. O'Brien official PA House website
- Pennsylvania House Democratic Caucus - Rep. Michael H. O'Brien official Party website
|This article about a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|