From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Michael Hayes (disambiguation))
Michael Hayes may refer to:
- Michael Hayes (politician) (1889–1976), Irish Fine Gael politician
- Michael D. Hayes (born 1951), American member of Michigan House of Representatives
- J. Michael Hayes, U.S. Marine Corps general
- Michael Joseph Hayes (1894–1918), U.S. Army officer killed in World War 1
- Michael Hayes (wrestler) (born 1959), American wrestler
- Michael Hayes (spree killer) (born 1964), North Carolina (USA) spree killer whose case sparked controversy over the insanity defense
- Michael Hayes (TV series), an American TV series
- Mickie Most (Michael Peter Hayes, 1938–2003), English record producer
- Mike Hayes, English businessman
- Mike Hayes (fighter) (born 1980), American mixed martial artist
- Michael Hayes (director) (1929–2014), British TV director
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Michael Hayes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.