From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Micky Finn)
|Look up Mickey Finn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mickey Finn or Micky Finn may refer to:
- Mickey Finn (drugs), a drug-laced drink
- Mickey Finn (comic strip), a long-running comic strip
- Mickey Finn (drummer) (1947–2003), British drummer and former member of T. Rex
- Micky Finn (footballer) (born 1954), English former football goalkeeper
- Mickey Finn (guitarist) (1947–2013), British rock guitarist
- Mickey Finn (inventor) (1938–2007), American inventor of military systems and sports equipment
- Mickey Finn (Irish fiddler) (1951–1987), Irish fiddler
- Mickie Finn's, nightclub and TV show (sometimes written Mickey Finn's)
- Mickey Finn (fiction), a fictional character and pseudonym of the 19th century writer Ernest Jarrold
May be confused with:
- Mike Fink, a historical figure, in the folklore of the Ohio River keel boatmen.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mickey Finn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.