From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mihr)
Not to be confused with myrrh.
|Look up Mehr in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mehr, or Mihr may refer to:
- Zoroastrian names
- Mehr, an alternative name for Mithra, a Zoroastrian divinity.
- Mehr (month), the seventh month of the year and the sixteenth day of the month of the Iranian Calendar and Zoroastrian calendar, which are dedicated to the namesake divinity
- Mehr's day, or Mehregan, the Zoroastrian/Iranian festival celebrated in honor of Mehr/Mithra
- Mehr, an Islamic-Iranian epithet of the sun during the month of Ramadan
- Punjabi Name
- Mehr (ਮੇਹਰ), a Punjabi name meaning either Grace or Blessing.
- Mehr (name)
- Mihrişah Valide Sultan (ca. 1745 – 1805), Genoese spouse of Ottoman sultan Mustafa III and the mother of sultan Selim III
- Amina Mihr-i Shah (ca. ? – 1732), French second spouse of Ottoman sultan Ahmed III and the mother of sultan Mustafa III
- Mihrimah Sultan (ca. 1522 - 1578), the daughter of Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent
- Mehrdad ("given by Mehr"), Greek Mithridates, the throne name of several kings
- Mihr-Mihroe, 6th century Sassanid general
- House of Mihran, a Parthian clan and an Armenian king
- Mehr Jesia, Indian supermodel
- Farhang Mehr, former deputy prime minister of Iran
- Veh Mihr Shahpur an Armenian king
- Mehr, alternate spelling of Mohr, Fars, a city in Iran
- Mihrimah Mosque, an Ottoman mosque located just inside the Edirnekapı District on the Walls of Istanbul, Turkey
- Mihrimah Sultan Mosque (Üsküdar), an Ottoman mosque located in the historic center of the Üsküdar municipality in Istanbul, Turkey
- Kabud Mehr, a village in Iran
- Mehr, Ilam, a village in Ilam Province, Iran
- Mehr-e Olya, a village in Markazi Province, Iran
- Mehr-e Sofla, a village in Markazi Province, Iran
- Mehr, Razavi Khorasan, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Mehrabad International Airport in Tehran
- Darb-e Mehr, Mithra's court, an alternate name for a Zoroastrian fire temple
- Mihr, an he Iranian village said to have once been the site of Adur Burzen-Mihr, one of the legendary Great Fires of Zoroastrianism
- Mihr's foot, another name for the Pamir Mountains
- Mehr, a district of Rees, Germany
- Mehr News Agency (MNA), an Iranian news service established in 2003
- Mah (disambiguation)
- Mer (disambiguation)
- Meher (disambiguation)
- Mahr, a gift given by the husband to the wife in Muslim marriages
- Mehar, Sindhi and Punjabi tribe
- Aryamehr, a secondary title of the former shah
- All pages beginning with "Mehr"
- All pages with titles containing Mehr
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mehr.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.